I have been wanting to start my own business for the longest time. I read about Tip Top Curry Puff... He must be a millionaire by now... simply by selling curry puff. I knew that it is near impossible to be rich if you work for someone. Unless you are the top 5% in the company... otherwise with your miserable pay can hardly get you anywhere.
Should I sell something too? Look at Donut, curry puff, roti boy, etc... they just sell 1 item..make it really nice..
Hmmm.. what can I sell?
How about fried chicken? The next KFC...better than KFC.. plus I also like to eat fried chicken.
Hmmm..
Maybe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Juliet,
I saw this blog post and i have lots of feelings. Lots of "want-to-do-something-about-it" feeling.
I got a few questions for you, i wanted to ask you for a while now. So here we go.
When you say "rich", how do you define "rich"? Can you put a figure (one lump sum) to it, or a certain figure monthly income?
With what you and Stanley are doing now, what have you learn about wealth and investing? Can those information help yourselves to become richer or maybe become financially free?
How much are you making a month now (take home) and how much can you put away a month?
Do you have an idea how you are going to become "rich" ?
Email me all these answers, as a cousin, i m very keen to see your response, and it might help us know each other better as we move along.
Allan
Why do you need to acquire $1 mil for? What are you going to do with it?
Post a Comment