Friday, October 19, 2007

Blogging in Bangkok

I am here!!! Blogging from Westin Executive club. Really a cool place.... very nice food all day for free and free usage of internet.

Bangkok time is 6.30pm. Why am I here and not at shopping centres... well, our legs will break if we don't take a break. We have been out shopping since 10am in the morning.... heee...

Guess what? We are broke... we brought $1000 or 23,000 baht...today is our second day in BBK and we dont have a cents left....scary.... or rather Stanley is scared...hahaha

We went to Central World....very happening. They have a Japanese Buffet which includes shabu shabu steamboat, sushi, sashimi, dessert, etc... for only 219 baht or $8.50 ...so cheap right? Really spoilt for choices man... every other shops are on sales... really cannot resist them...everything is nice....

Tomorrow we will go to Chak-tuk-ca... errr.. the weekend market....siao liao lah...

I really love Bangkok!

No comments: