Friday, February 12, 2010

Bye Bye

My fav corner of the house


My little girl simply love to draw


I thought this was very cute



This woman requested her guests to clean their feet before entering into her room...aiyoyo.... like her ah yee ooooo




My darling room





I used to hate the design of this kitchen cabinets. But got to live with it cos we got no money to renovate it. But after a while, it was quite ok.






Stanley hand made this and gave it to me as a gift on our ROM. My friend used to tease me that he is hinting me he wants 3 kids 'cos there are 3 eggs...haha.. sorry, I only want to lay one egg.







Cosy master bedroom








total 32 boxes, 3 big bags, 3 luggages and 5 storage box, plus other huge furniture









Study room. I hardly use this room..haha... I think I was the one who started featured wall.... 10 years ago, it was very daring to paint dark red u know....










Common toilet. Was on tight budget when we reno our place. So decided to DIY by putting silly snoopy stickers..haha











Master bedroom toilet... Stanley's fav chill out place...haha












My wedding picture... v angry with the mover, he said you looked very different hor.. that time like movie star... *roll eye*... move house still talk so much














My living room, a place where I entertain people I love....















The view I get from my balcony
















My unit no. My MIL said the number never strike once.... haha...now she buys my new house number... never learn her lesson




































6 Feb 2010 - My moving day






































Finally I am moving house.... after staying at our first home for 10 years, we decided to move. I have been always very excited and can't wait to move..... thought I won't feel sad at all.... on the day that I moved, I arranged to hand over the keys to the new owner at 3pm. Went there early for inspection. Suddenly when I looked at my empty flat, I was overwhelmed with emotions. There are so many memories we had in this house.... the excitment of having our first home, our first baby, etc etc... hence, I decided to take some pictures for memory sake.






































No comments: