I had a very strange dream. I dreamt that my sink was choked and water cannot go down. It was very dirty and messy. Felix was very angry and went to take out the whole sink to check out the problem. We realised that there were lots of cig buds that blocked the pipe. No wonder the sink was choked. So we clean it all up and the sink was clean and shiny. Then I woke up and thought what a strange dream I had.
A few days later, Felix received a call from a china candidate that one of my staff has been "borrowing" money from them and never return. We investigated and realise that there are more victims. He took money from them and promised to help them find a job without going through my agency. In this way he helped them "save" money. We confronted him and he admitted. So he was terminated on the spot. We also realised that a few of my sales staff have been using office time to do personal stuff. No wonder no sales... we also asked them to leave. Well, we are left with 2 sales staff now.
Suddenly I remembered the dream. The sales staff I asked to leave were all smokers. Is it God hinting me that they are the ones that choked the income of the company? Though I am worried with 2 sales staff how is the company going to survive, I am going to leave it to Jesus and believe He will bless the company.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment