Thursday, June 10, 2010

Updates

Been v busy recently... due to work... due to Joy

Updates

1. Joy lost her first milk tooth one day before her 7th birthday. The tooth was still good but got to take it out as her permanent tooth is already out. *OUCH*... but my silly girl was v excited to loose her first milk tooth as all her friends have already lost many.

2. Joy had her first "Mega" birthday party at our function room. She was v thrilled and super happy for a long time. Glad that I did it for her!

3. Joy had her first holiday programs this june. She spent all her school holidays at my parents' place. After being a stay home mum, I started to become KS and follow those mummies to sign up for holidays programs.... didnt know it can be so tiring...wonder how did they surive?

4. Joy's result in June is not so good. Scored average for her English and Math. Got the last place for her mandarin - 60 over 100 marks. Shocked and horrified.... I signed her up for Berries

5. My business started to pick up a lot and it is quite profitable now. But I still thinking of quitting to spend even more time with Joy. I wonder why..... have I lost interest in working or have I lost interest in my biz or I really want to spend more time with Joy

6. I suddenly wish I quit my job earlier like when Joy was 2 or 3 years old.....miss her at that cutie age.... Recently I struggled thoughts of to be a stayed home mum or to go back to work. All boils down to my materialistic nature....*haiz*... or because we have been brain washed since young that no work means useless....*haiz*

No comments: