Friday, October 2, 2009

I sold my first flat!

I sold my first flat last week at $510,000 which is a high price at my area. Praise God! I bought it for $430,000 10 years ago. Didn't appreciate much though... I think mainly because the place is quite inaccessible.

I am excited about buying a new place.... has been hunting around but didn't see anything I like. The prices have gone up quite a lot....so maybe we will end up renting a place for the time being.

Joy is very upset when she knew we are selling our place. We forgot that it is also her home and we should tell her about it first. She looked very worried and asked me where are we going to stay if we sell this house. It was very funny that I burst out laughing when I saw the worried look on her face. Then she asked me if we are broke...haha.. I told her that we will surely have a place to stay. Not to worry.... then she feels better. Last time when my parents sold our flat also never tell us first..... so it didn't occur to me that she will be upset. Maybe last time we "gong gong" not like the kids now...haha

1 comment:

Allan said...

hey... so found any place yet?