My best friend asked me....why do I still hold on to my ailing business? When I am not happy everyday, when I lose money every month, when I don't see the business turning around in the near future?
Hmmm.... 1) it is not a job that you can just quit. I have a partner and 4 staff. They are my responsibility. 2) I don't want to quit till I have exhasted every possible means. I have not reach that stage yet. 3) I do see a future in this business. 4) Because I do not like to be a loser.
Then she said... it does not mean that you are a loser if you quit. Basically you are taking a break. You rest well and look out for another opportunity.
Wise words... anyway I am not going to throw in the towel yet.... I am still running towards my goal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jia You :)
Gan ba tE!! Follow your dreams.. Anyways, Singapore is technically out of the gloom now - according to MR Lee.. So employment should resume soon...
Post a Comment