This is my 4th month into the business. The most appropriate word to describe is it is like a roller coaster ride. Very excited to take the ride... then a trusted friend who is crucial for the viable of the business decided to increase his fee from 10% to 50% which is ridiculous and till today we cannot believe how can a friend did this to us...bring us down the valley. Then God provides a way out and we ride out from the situation...but we just realised that route also not smooth...etc...then thousands of the teething matter and situations...very mentally and physically tiring... but I am still enjoying the ride!
Now I am at the crossroad junction. I have been thinking of quitting my job to do this business full time. Initially the plan is I will come in full time only the business is generating a profit every month. However, the matter arises are just too many and mostly urgent for my biz partner to handle alone and even I come in every lunch time and after work, saturdays, still not good enough. My full time work load has also increased and will increase further as the management want to promote me. This will make it even more difficult for me to run my biz. In other words, I am forced to choose either my career or my biz. Well, the choice is clear actually... I definitely want to do my biz. However, I have put in all stanley and my saving into this biz. In other words, we have no more savings left and will be relying on Stanley's income if I quit. The thought is quite scary.... I always thought I can do it...but I am scared leh... for this first time, I will not be drawing a salary every month... cannot buy things as I like...cannot go holiday.... have to rely on Stanley for pocket allowances... I never leave a job without having another job waiting for me. In other words, I have never been jobless.... worst is... not having an income and have to pay other people's salaries as well...
Very headache... have been praying about it...just did a calculation on my monthly expenses...really quite a lot... no wonder I have no savings. What should I do? I hate crossroad junction. Turn left or turn right????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment