My first and only video cam is spolit. *sobs*... I got it for free by asking 15 friends to sign up for Amex card. It came in very handy as it was soon my wedding, honeymoon ...and of course the growing stages of Joy.... very sad.. it has been with me for 8 years.
I converted all the tapes into DVD. Watched them last night till wee hours. Brought back a lot of memories.... 1) the delivery process of Joy 2) Joy - 1st, 2nd, 3rd.. months, years, etc 3) Christmas party with my extended family... saw my late second uncle (I miss u), our silly christmas exchange 4) Joy's crash on uncle jerry..didn't know that she has a crush on him since 2 years old..roll eye, Daisy's first christmas with us, etc etc...
Those moments that were capture by the video cam is really priceless.. for everything else there is Mastercard..haha.. they were v precious to me.. especially my memory is really poor..cannot remember most of them...haha
So, darling...can I get a new video cam please?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment