Monday, September 3, 2007

After Ah boy's blog

Happy Teacher's Day... after reading Ah boy's blog..I felt motivated and decided to write something about my teachers....

My goodness.. I can't remember a single teacher's name... even their faces are very vague to me leh. So, none has made an impact in my life..haha.. think carefully..crack my brain real hard.. still not a single name. Why huh? Is it becoz my brain is not working?? Really dun hv leh....primary school? Secondary school? Poly? Dun hv leh... think harder...

Primary school.. I remembered I threw a ruler at my chinese teacher for accusing me unfilial..I was at most pri 2. Ended up at principal room...haha.. but what's his name? Really no idea...ha

Secondary schhol... Oh YES ..Simone Khoo...Ms Simone Khoo..she is my literature teacher. Becoz of her interesting teaching, I love literature. Got high scores for it without studying leh..Macbeth was the book. haha..she is really good lor..Macbeth can also be very interesting..haha..Yes I remembered one..FINALLY

Poly.. poly... was my fav time of my life..my happiest 3 years of school life. Becoz of my dearest pals... we called ourselves BOB (Best of the best)..hahaha.. I can't remember what I study though..nor the lecturers.. but I remembered I had lots of fun with my friends and the projects I did with them. I simply love it. I remembered I play so much that I nearly have to stay back for my first year of poly. My lecturer talked to me and warned me that I need to score 75 marks for my final paper to get a PASS grade. Can you believe it? And not just one subject...3 subjects.. Thank God... I passed! Otherwise my mum will kill me...heee...what's my lecturer name? eeerrr..really can't remember..pai say

Hmmm.. I missed school life....not the exam though..nor the lectures..haha.. I love to skip lecture to catch the latest movie or go for SALE...haha.. really fun!

No comments: