Since Joy turned 1 month old, people have been asking me if I am going to have a second baby soon. Honestly, I never want to have any children. However, God touched my heart (I think Stanley must be praying real hard) one day and I decided it was time to have a baby after 3 years of marriage.
I love children but having to take care of them and a lifetime responsibility is another matter entirely. I am glad that God bless me with Joy and indeed I can't imagine a life without her. But I REALLY do not have a desire to have a second child. People around me never get bored asking me when are you going to have another one, why are you not having another one, etc like a broken record and I got to keep giving them the same answer. Then they will shove me with their "expert" advices and that I will regret one day if I dun listen to them lah... etc...I have reached a point that I am really pissed. It is really none of their business. They arent helping me to take care of my second child nor they can share what I am going through nor they are share my finances to bring up a child, so who are they to advise me what to do. Really KAPOssss!!
I asked Joy if she likes to have a kid sister or brother. She said no. Just Ee Hsuan is enough...ha.. in fact I asked her a couple of times. She said I dont want. I checked with Stanley and he is fine with just Joy. Hence, the 2 most important people that will have a direct impact on my decision do not want a second kid. So, my decision is final!
I have devised a new answer if anyone ask me to have a second child. I will tell them yes, I am going to have not just one but 4 more. I can't wait for the baby to come. I figure out that is the answer they want to hear. So, I will give them what they want and they will stop bothering me...haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah u r right! It is really not easy to take care of 2 :(
And do u think pple will stop asking u if you have a 2nd child? NO!
They will still pester and ask if you wan a 3rd child!
Cheers!
Post a Comment